So, one thing should be know, I am not a huge reader. I am not a book worm, if anything I am a slow and steady type reader.
But I wanted to share what I am reading to firstly improve my Financial Literacy and build my personal finance ‘muscles’ .
I will aim to read a couple of books a quarter, and then share the review on this site.
What am I currently reading, and why?
- MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom
- Tony Robbins, love him or hate him, has dipped his toe into the personal finance world. Sharing tips and strategies into
- Private Island: How the UK Was Sold
- Having just personally moved back to Australia from spending six years in the UK, this book caught my eye at the airport. 🙂
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
- I have been a subscriber of Mark’s mailing list for quite a while now, without every actually reading the book. After almost burning out completely at my last job… Now is the time to read it!
- Unlimited Wealth: The Theory and Practice of Economic Alchemy
- This one fits in the economics side of finance. But also is targeted at me increasing my financial literacy and understanding the world of finance a little bit more.
What are you reading? Any tips? Please share!